Sunday, May 26, 2013

The handwashing flats challange what did we learn.

Even that I was out on like day 2 I had been handwashing for like 3 weeks all ready. I think the ones that quite did so for verious reasons. I know that if I had no option I would be handwashing no question about it. But I like my prefolds much better just because they keep her drier than a flat. I have a panda washer I use for diapers which washes you have to maualy drain and fill and wring out the diapers. It washes really well. I know if something happen like the washer broke I could hand wash and now how to handwash that is what I would take away from this and that it does not have to be a all or nothing. You could hand wash a few loads a week to save money if you go to a laundary mat. But weare all tempted with modern conviences of today. I got a panda wash one to save water as I have a no he top loader uses alot of water. My panda washer uses less and I can soak in it my washer has no soak. So is handwashing do able if you had to yes. Is it something I want to do no.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, This is Janis from http://naturalmuslimmama.blogspot.com/
    I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the longies. Please email me your address so I can get them out to you. My email address is Janis347@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete